Thursday, January 22, 2009

1-19-09 Monday Martin Luther King Day

Is it really January???? I'm getting spring fever and so are the kids! Only to be disappointed when the frigid weather and snow roll back in. I guess we will take what we can get and enjoy the outdoors while we can. We took drive to the mountains through Boulder and up the canyon. We had never driven to Nederland or Eldora Ski Resort, so we decided to check it out. All 7 of us piled into the van. We ate lunch at a little restaurant and took in the beautiful views. Jared has had a cough for about 1 week, and over the weekend he quit eating and started breaking out with hives. I took him to the doctor today and he has walking pneumonia. Never would have guessed it. No fever and seems to be running around and playing like usual. So I'm really glad I took him to the doctor. He will hopefully be eating again soon.

No comments: