Tuesday, October 6, 2009

9-17-09 to 9-20-09 Thursday to Sunday

Sunday: Mom, Cade, and Cassie joined us at Adventure Raceway for a few laps in the go karts. Cassie road with me and Jaydon road with Corey. We all had a great time and then went to Hibachi grill (Japanese steakhouse) for supper.
Saturday: Josh is the defensive team captain. So he wears the arm band with the defense plays on it and huddles the team to call the play. He is also quite the motivator, yells commands and firing up the defense.
Friday: We finally cut Josh's cabbage. It is huge and the size of at least 3 heads you would buy in the store. I think we'll make cabbage burgers and coleslaw.
Thursday: While grandma Doris was here, she made grape and plum jelly and rhubarb jam. She also helped me get ready for a Pampered Chep party I was having the next week. We washed windows and curtains and scrubbed blinds. I can only hope I have as much endurance as she has when I'm 82.

No comments: