Friday, February 19, 2010

January 2010

This year I am taking a different approach to my photos.  I will not be taking a "picture of the day" and instead will be taking random photos for the month. 

I started cleaning out cabinets on Jan. 2 and re-organizing everything.  These are the locked toy cabinets in the toy room.  I guess I should do an after picture also.

Josh had his buddy Jace over today after school and they decided to snow board down the back hill.  They are getting pretty good and should try it on a real "hill"!
Our puppy is growing so fast.  Of course, he still gets into everyone's things.  Here he is toting off one of the kid's socks.  He likes to carry them around, but hasn't chewed anything up yet!

Jaydon had his buddy Nathan over to play Wii.  Here they are playing the Toy Story game in 3D, thus the glasses.  They have a lot of fun together and will both be going to kindergarten at the same school next year.

No comments: