Thursday, May 28, 2009

5-13-09 to 5-16-09 Wednesday to Saturday

Wednesday: Syl and I have been digging out shrubs and roots along my fence in the backyard. Wow, what a workout! Jared likes to swing the pick ax and help. It's nice to have the overgrown things gone.
Thursday: Got spring fever and headed to the nursery for plants. I'm lovin this "Dwarf Jewel Mix" in my urn pot. I've been playing in the dirt all week!!
Friday: Today was the boys field day at school. They both did well and had a great time and then we headed to the lake to camp and fish. I just love this picture of Jared, patiently waiting for something to bite...legs crossed, hands folded...watching....waiting.
Saturday: Kami, Cade and Cassie came up in the afternoon to eat supper and roast marshmellows for smores. The kids had a great time riding bikes and exploring the lake. We rode to the Eagle's nesting area to check out the birds, but really needed binocs to see anything good.

No comments: