Thursday, August 20, 2009

M.I.A.

So I've been a little busy lately. Football started, I'm the team manager, Corey's a coach, and Josh and Jared are both playing. Needless to say, we've been running a lot the last 2 weeks. School starts Monday for the big boys and Tuesday for Jaydon. They are ALL actually excited this year for school to start. I'm ready for the schedule again. Josh is in 4th grade, Jared 3rd, and Jaydon still a preschooler. He loves school so much, I'm sure he could go all day, but he will only be in school for 2.5 hours, 4 days a week (same as last year). Jared had an eye exam yesterday and needs glasses for reading and homework. I'll be sure to post a picture of him. He looks like a little stud muffin with his glasses on, very handsome...and somewhat studious! I still have to get the others boys checked out. I'm hoping to get pictures posted SOON!

No comments: